RƎLAY Virtual Radio Mixers
RƎLAY brings something new to broadcasting: Virtual Radio Mixers. RƎLAY is a powerful mixing console that runs in a virtualized PC environment. No racks of gear to devour space and money – RƎLAY Virtual Radio Mixers run on a standard PC or laptop*. The intuitive, multitouch-enabled screen interface makes RƎLAY easy to use.
And because RƎLAY is a Virtual Radio Mixer running on a regular PC, there’s plenty of power left over to run other virtual broadcast apps: plug-ins that do all the broadcast-y things you want to do, like audio processing, encoding for live (or later) Web streaming, putting phone callers or remote locations on the air, building song libraries and playing radio content, and more. And RƎLAY will even connect with Audio-over-IP hardware that supports the AES67 networking standard.
SOFTWARE + I/O BUNDLES
- RƎLAY VRX⁴+ Bundle includes RƎLAY Virtual Radio Mixer software with 4 mixing faders, plus compact I/O interface and heavy-duty travel backpack.
- RƎLAY VRX⁸+ Bundle includes RƎLAY Virtual Radio Console software with 8 mixing faders, plus compact I/O interface and heavy-duty travel backpack.
- RƎLAY VRX⁴ software gets you started with the four-fader version of RƎLAY Virtual Radio Mixer software. Perfect when mixing exclusively PC-generated or networked audio sources, and no external I/O is needed.
- RƎLAY VRX⁸ software is the 8-fader version of RƎLAY VRX⁴ software described above.
- Get free evaluation copies of RƎLAY software! Click here >>