This fully-functional evaluation version of our RƎLAY VRX8 Virtual Radio Mixer software lets you virtualize your radio studio, moving all aspects of the radio studio to a single, consolidated PC-based studio application. Instead of building studios with dozens of discrete, single-purpose boxes, RƎLAY VRX8 virtualizes radio production with the use of third-party plugin software from respected broadcast vendors. The result is a complete radio studio, with mixing, routing, VoIP phone integration, codec, streaming encoders, audio processing and more — all within a single virtual machine.
This evaluation software provides a completely functional installation of RƎLAY VRX8. It will work for 15 minutes after launch; 5 seconds of white noise will be inserted every minute thereafter. This can be reset temporarily by quitting and relaunching the app. We hope you’ll enjoy it enough to purchase the full product!
- Up to eight (8) on-screen mixing faders.
- Supports 24 stereo or mono source inputs, with audio processing for each input.
- Mode and Pan controls for all analog and digital line sources.
- Lawo Automix automatically rides gain on selected sources, freeing you to create a great show!
- Lawo Autogain provides one-click auto-calibration of any mic input while talent talks..
- Stereo Program bus and Monitor bus.
- Auxiliary bus (can be used as second Program bus or Record/Conference bus).
- Four mix-minus outputs, plus integrated Talkback.
- Preview bus for auditioning sources prior to airing.
- Independent source selection for monitor speakers and headphones.
LOGIC & CONTROL
- 8 mixer configuration snapshots
- 16 programmable shortcut keys
- 8 GPIO channels, via open-source Ember+ control protocol
- AES67 / RAVENNA stream capacity: 24 input channels; 12 output channels
- Native support for VST Plug-Ins
- Supports ASIO, WDM, WASAPI and MME PC audio hardware devices
- Supports up to 8 ASIO software clients
- Intel Core-i Series Quad Core CPU or better, with 4GB RAM, 2GB free hard disk space
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64 Bit)
- Gigabit LAN network interface
|Download the RƎLAY VRX brochure >>|
|Download the User’s Manual >>|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.