RƎLAY VRX8+ Virtual Radio Mixer Bundle is the super-sized version of our RƎLAY VRX4+ bundle, with four more on-screen faders to handle even more audio.
RƎLAY VRX8+ lets you virtualize your radio studio, moving all aspects of the radio studio to a single, consolidated PC-based studio application. Instead of building studios with dozens of discrete, single-purpose boxes, RƎLAY VRX8+ virtualizes radio production with the use of third-party plugin software from respected broadcast vendors. The result is a complete radio studio, with mixing, routing, VoIP phone integration, codec, streaming encoders, audio processing and more — all within a single virtual machine.
The RƎLAY VRX8+ Bundle includes:
- RƎLAY VRX8 Virtual Radio Mixer software
- OnAir4 Audio I/O Interface
- Heavy-duty RƎLAY rip-stop nylon backpack
VRX8 SOFTWARE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Up to eight (8) on-screen mixing faders.
- Supports 24 stereo or mono source inputs, with audio processing for each input.
- Mode and Pan controls for all analog and digital line sources.
- Lawo Automix automatically rides gain on selected sources, freeing you to create a great show!
- Lawo Autogain provides one-click auto-calibration of any mic input while talent talks..
- Stereo Program bus and Monitor bus.
- Auxiliary bus (can be used as second Program bus or Record/Conference bus).
- Four mix-minus outputs, plus integrated Talkback.
- Preview bus for auditioning sources prior to airing.
- Independent source selection for monitor speakers and headphones.
LOGIC & CONTROL
- 8 mixer configuration snapshots
- 16 programmable shortcut keys
- 8 GPIO channels, via open-source Ember+ control protocol
- AES67 / RAVENNA stream capacity: 24 input channels; 12 output channels
- Native support for VST Plug-Ins
- Supports ASIO, WDM, WASAPI and MME PC audio hardware devices
- Supports up to 8 ASIO software clients
- Intel Core-i Series Quad Core CPU or better, with 4GB RAM, 2GB free hard disk space
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64 Bit)
- Gigabit LAN network interface
ONAIR 4 SPECIFICATIONS:
- 4 Mic / Analog Line inputs (XLR+TRS combo connectors)
- 4 Analog Line Outputs (2 XLR, 2 TRS)
- 4 Headphone / Monitor Outputs (TRS)
- 1 AES3 Digital Input (RCA)
- 1 AES3 Digital Output (RCA)
NETWORK & LOGIC I/O
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
- 5 GPIO (DB-15)
- 12VDC., 2A, via external power supply (included), or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Height: 1 RU ( 1.75″ / 46.6 mm.)
- Width, with carry bumpers (included): 15.25″ / 388 mm.
- Width, with rackmount kit (included): 19″ / 482.6 mm.
- Depth: 9.85″ / 250.2 mm.
|Download the RƎLAY VRX brochure >>|
|Download the User’s Manual >>|
|Get Evaluation Software >>|
MIC & HEADPHONES SHOWN IN PHOTO ARE FOR DISPLAY ONLY – NOT INCLUDED IN VRX8 BUNDLE.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.