RƎLAY VRX4 Virtual Radio Mixer software lets you virtualize your radio studio, moving all aspects of the radio studio to a single, consolidated PC-based studio application. Instead of building studios with dozens of discrete, single-purpose boxes, RƎLAY VRX4 virtualizes radio production with the use of third-party plugin software from respected broadcast vendors. The result is a complete radio studio, with mixing, routing, VoIP phone integration, codec, streaming encoders, audio processing and more — all within a single virtual machine. VRX4 is the four-fader version of our 8-fader RƎLAY VRX8 software.
This is a software-only version of the RƎLAY VRX4+ Bundle, which contains audio I/O hardware.
- Up to four (4) on-screen mixing faders.
- Supports 12 stereo or mono source inputs, with audio processing for each input.
- Stereo Program bus and Monitor bus
- Separate headphone and speaker outputs.
- Four mix-minus outputs, plus integrated Talkback.
LOGIC & CONTROL
- 16 mixer configuration snapshots
- 16 programmable shortcut keys
- 8 GPIO channels, via open-source Ember+ control protocol
- AES67 / RAVENNA stream capacity: 24 input channels; 12 output channels
- Supports ASIO, WDM, WASAPI and MME PC audio hardware devices
- Supports up to 8 ASIO software clients
- Intel Core-i Series Quad Core CPU or better, with 4GB RAM, 2GB free hard disk space
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64 Bit)
- Gigabit LAN network interface
|Download the RƎLAY VRX brochure >>|
|Download the User’s Manual >>|
|Get Evaluation Software >>|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.