This fully-functional evaluation version of our RƎLAY VRX4 Virtual Radio Mixer software lets you virtualize your radio studio, moving all aspects of the radio studio to a single, consolidated PC-based studio application. Instead of building studios with dozens of discrete, single-purpose boxes, RƎLAY VRX4 virtualizes radio production with the use of third-party plugin software from respected broadcast vendors. The result is a complete radio studio, with mixing, routing, VoIP phone integration, codec, streaming encoders, audio processing and more — all within a single virtual machine. VRX4 is the four-fader version of our 8-fader RƎLAY VRX8 software.
This evaluation software provides a completely functional installation of RƎLAY VRX4. It will work for 15 minutes after launch; 5 seconds of white noise will be inserted every minute thereafter. This can be reset temporarily by quitting and relaunching the app. We hope you’ll enjoy it enough to purchase the full product!
- Up to four (4) on-screen mixing faders.
- Supports 12 stereo or mono source inputs, with audio processing for each input.
- Stereo Program bus and Monitor bus
- Separate headphone and speaker outputs.
- Four mix-minus outputs, plus integrated Talkback.
LOGIC & CONTROL
- 16 mixer configuration snapshots
- 16 programmable shortcut keys
- 8 GPIO channels, via open-source Ember+ control protocol
- AES67 / RAVENNA stream capacity: 24 input channels; 12 output channels
- Supports ASIO, WDM, WASAPI and MME PC audio hardware devices
- Supports up to 8 ASIO software clients
- Intel Core-i Series Quad Core CPU or better, with 4GB RAM, 2GB free hard disk space
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64 Bit)
- Gigabit LAN network interface
|Download the RƎLAY VRX brochure >>|
|Download the User’s Manual >>|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.