This fully-functional demonstration version of our RƎLAY VPB virtual patchbay is the Swiss Army knife of PC audio handling. It’s a PC-based audio router, with mixing functionality and integrated VST audio processing engine. VPB is “middleware” – it’s the go-between that connects audio hardware and software, giving you unrestricted control over the routing and mixing of audio signals on your PC a feat otherwise nearly impossible on a standard PC.
This evaluation software provides a completely functional installation of RƎLAY VPB. It will work for 15 minutes after launch; 5 seconds of white noise will be inserted every minute thereafter. This can be reset temporarily by quitting and relaunching the app. We hope you’ll enjoy it enough to purchase the full product!
- RƎLAY VPB looks just like a patch bay — it’s immediately understandable UI makes it easy to use.
- Audio sources and destinations, whether they originate from hardware audio interfaces, Audio-over-IP connections or software applications, are presented in a clear matrix view. Patching inputs to outputs is done with a single mouse click.
- Using the mixing capabilities built into VPB, you can add multiple audio signals to a mix, with variable volume levels.
- Like RƎLAY Studio virtual radio consoles, VPB supports VST plugins to enhance your signal chain.
- Native RAVENNA / AES67 support allows PC-based playout servers, stream encoders or studio editors to easily integrate with the rest of your facility‘s audio infrastructure.
|Download the RƎLAY VPB brochure >>|
|Download the User’s Manual >>|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.