RƎLAY VPB virtual patchbay is the Swiss Army knife of PC audio handling. It’s a PC-based audio router, with mixing functionality and integrated VST audio processing engine. VPB is “middleware” – it’s the go-between that connects audio hardware and software, giving you unrestricted control over the routing and mixing of audio signals on your PC a feat otherwise nearly impossible on a standard PC.
- RƎLAY VPB looks just like a patch bay — it’s immediately understandable UI makes it easy to use.
- Audio sources and destinations, whether they originate from hardware audio interfaces, Audio-over-IP connections or software applications, are presented in a clear matrix view. Patching inputs to outputs is done with a single mouse click.
- Using the mixing capabilities built into VPB, you can add multiple audio signals to a mix, with variable volume levels.
- Like RƎLAY Studio virtual radio consoles, VPB supports VST plugins to enhance your signal chain.
- Native RAVENNA / AES67 support allows PC-based playout servers, stream encoders or studio editors to easily integrate with the rest of your facility‘s audio infrastructure.
|Download the RƎLAY VPB brochure >>|
|Download the User’s Manual >>|
|Get Evaluation Software >>|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.