The OnAir4 from Lawo is a compact, lightweight, fanless audio interface designed as the perfect companion for RƎLAY Virtual Radio Mixer software, equipped with a variety of analog and digital audio inputs and outputs, as well as GPIO control for accessory devices and a Gigabit Ethernet port for AES67 / RAVENNA AoIP connection. The backlit front-panel display and control knob provide fast access to basic setup and control functions.
OnAir4 is designed to be portable. It’s compact size – 1RU high, 14.25″ (36cm.) wide and 9 7/8″ (25 cm.) deep – allows OnAir4 to easily slip into a backpack along with your mic, headphones and a laptop loaded with RƎLAY software. It’s ready to grab-and-go at a moment’s notice.
- 4 Mic / Analog Line inputs (XLR+TRS combo connectors)
- 4 Analog Line Outputs (2 XLR, 2 TRS)
- 4 Headphone / Monitor Outputs (TRS)
- 1 AES3 Digital Input (RCA)
- 1 AES3 Digital Output (RCA)
NETWORK & LOGIC I/O
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
- 5 GPIO (DB-15)
- 12VDC., 2A, via external power supply (included), or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Height: 1 RU ( 1.75″ / 46.6 mm.)
- Width, with carry bumpers (included): 15.25″ / 388 mm.
- Width, with rackmount kit (included): 19″ / 482.6 mm.
- Depth: 9.85″ / 250.2 mm.
|Download the RƎLAY brochure >>|
|Download the User’s Manual >>|
Mic, headphones, laptop and software shown in photo are for display only – not included with purchase of OnAir4.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.